The Ultimate Personal Styling Consultation Shortcut
Do you ever wonder what kinds of tools professional and successful personal stylists use in their style sessions?
Is it really a big deal to go in empty handed or just using notes?
Can't you still provide great service if you're not using capsule wardrobe checklists?
But they up your game. They add a touch of sophistication and professionalism, they give you something tangible to hand to your clients, and they will most definitely help you organize and provide better service for each and every single one of your clients.
Use these cheat sheets to help you:
- Streamline your closet edits
- Increase efficiency in your personal shopping process
- Create focused goals for you and your client
Here's what you'll get when you download our Personal Stylist Wardrobe Checklist:
- Easily see what gaps exist in your client's wardrobe
- Quickly determine which items your client should have to maximize all their pieces
- A detailed shopping list that helps you focus on what to search for for your clients
- Add to your professionalism by leaving a polished wardrobe checklist for your clients to review, keep, and utilize as they build their new wardrobes
Plus, along with these downloads, we'll also send you real professionals' insights on the business and carefully curated updates to help you create a business that is a true work of art.